Knauf Ecose Loft Insulation 44 Combi Roll 200mm (6.84m2)
Knauf Insulation Loft Roll 44 is a Glass Mineral Wool roll, designed for use in cold lofts where pitched roofs are insulated at ceiling level, that offers good thermal performance in the range.
It is non-combustible insulation with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification, and is manufactured using Knauf Insulation's unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology.
Knauf Insulation Loft Roll 44 is available in the following formats:
- Combi-cut rolls
- Ready-cut rolls
- Uncut rolls
- Short length, combi-cut rolls
- Compression packed and lightweight for easy handling and moving around a site.
- Combi-cut products are supplied partially perforated, providing the flexibility to be used between joists or used uncut as a full-width roll, maximising on-site efficiency.
- Ready-cut products are supplied cut to size to maximise on-site efficiency.
- Uncut products provide the flexibility to be cut to size to fit between joists or can be left in full width rolls for quick install.
- Manufactured in long lengths to allow quick and simple installation maximising on-site efficiency. (Combi-cut, ready-cut and uncut rolls)
- Manufactured in short lengths to provide a cost effective option in a smaller pack size. (Short length, combi-cut rolls)